DHI is a hair transplant technique also known as Direct Hair Implantation. In this application, the aim is to ensure that the hairless area reaches a more natural and quality image. Although it is thought of as a different technique used during hair transplantation, FUE Technique is preferred in DHI procedure.
The technological devices used in the DHI hair transplant method play a major role in the success of the hair transplant process. In this respect, this type of hair transplantation is sometimes referred to as a more successful method.
How is the DHI Process Performed?
In the DHI procedure, which is performed with fine-tipped pens and local anesthesia, the density of the hair is decided during the interview between the patient and the hair transplant specialist. Then, the grafts taken from the donor area are placed in the place where the baldness has occurred.
It is not important whether the area is shaved or unshaved because in the transplantation process, the grafts are collected one by one by the hair transplant specialists. Since it is desired to achieve the ideal result within the framework of the experience of the hair transplant specialist, the operation is carried out with precision. It is possible to state that the operation performed in a single session varies between 6 and 8 hours depending on the area to be transplanted.
What Advantages Does the DHI Process Provide?
- Hair follicles are likely to be transplanted without being damaged
- The small amount of incision reduces the amount of pain and bleeding
- The recovery time is shorter
- The individual’s adaptation to daily life is faster
- Since the hair follicles are stay outside the tissue shorter, a more problem-free operation takes place
- Thanks to the tips, the risk of trauma and tissue damage is reduced
- The quality of the tips used helps the hair follicles to be planted with more density
- After the procedure, the amount of edema is lower and comfort is at the forefront
- Since the naturalness is prioritized during the planting process, the possibility of a negative situation after the procedure is low
- It provides higher success compared to the operations using metal slit
- You can contact us to find out which method is more suitable for you.